Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paper Hearts Floating Around


So i went to see Paper Heart last night in Carlton with Martin. And to be honest, i thought it was brilliant.





Before that though, He felt like going for a drive to St. Kilda Beach. So that's what we did.



We read our Asimov books at the cafe/bar. Had coffee and beer. Chips. Smokes.



Then we headed out to Carlton. "In GPS, we trust."

We had gelati. I had Mango and Coffee. He had Raspberry and Strawberry.

We talked about our likes and dislikes. Mimicked conversations on the street. "The aesthetics were completely off...".
Then went to see Paper Heart.

The night was a perfect temperature. It was good. Not too hot. Not too cold.

No one wanted to play pool that night. So we're playing on Saturday.

I'm playing with Lego. I made a helicopter.

2 comments:

  1. Paper Heart came out?!?!
    I swear I feel disconnected from the world in college.

    Did you see 500 Days of Summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hells yes i saw it! Have you seen it? It was gorgeous. I love movies like that.

    Paper Heart was brilliant:) You should definitely go see it when you have the time.

    Thanks for cheking out my blog! :D My turn to return the favour!

    ReplyDelete