Thursday, October 1, 2009

Overqualified - Joey Comeau.

Here's a taster of J. Comeau's book, "Overqualified", which i shall be recieving in two-four weeks time. Too long in my opinion.

..


To: American Apparel
Re: You bitches

Dear American Apparel,

I am writing to apply for a job and I am including my resume even though you know god damned well that I'm fucking qualified. I had that job for six years before you fired me for this bullshit. I want my job back. You've probably already given it to some stupid bitch with half my experience just because she's got tits. What else would I expect though from a cunt who sucked her way into management right from the...

Shit.

Maybe I do have issues with women.

Joey Comeau





..

Oh my god. 
I think i'm in love with Joey Comeau.




4 comments:

  1. Haha, I like this. Perfect book for this economy. And for this society, for that matter. Who doesn't love angry gay Canadians?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah,

    Exactly.

    I wish the book came sooner. As much as i love Australia, my god, it really drags behind the times.

    Something like college :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dee,
    thankyou for the comment hun ;p
    you australian?
    How did you find me blog? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hana!
    No problem for the comment, I am indeed a born and bred Aussie:)
    I was just sifting through blogs from around the world, i like to read worldwide haha:)

    Hope to hear from you again, and hope you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete