Sunday, December 28, 2008

affected. effected.


i've started a count down. or a NY's resolution.

i won't say what for. but i think that people will figure it out soon enough. especially those who'll be affected. effected. i'm never sure which word it is. 

but yes. hopefully it will help me. and those that are affected. effected.
because none of us need it really.

i've made a note of it in my journal. mark off days and/or nights accordingly.

and i hope to god that i'll keep it. i really do.


i really fucking do.

1 comment:

  1. affected. effected.

    I can never figure out which to use either...

    Same with They're, there, their.. I always stuff them up, and you, you're and your...

    So many options... Microsoft spelling wizard won't tell me. Argh!
    xxooxx
    -C. Murray

    ReplyDelete