Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"normal"

i really don't like life anymore.

nothing is working out.

i guess i deserve it.

fuck. i know by the end of this week my face will be red and raw. especially my cheeks.

i hate self pity, but i can't help it.

why doesn't anyone like me.


i'm losing so much more trust in people again. 


i think i did a good job of faking happiness today. it worked for a while. i tricked myself i was happy. then towards the end again, i had to constantly force myself to be normal. "normal".

fuck.

1 comment:

  1. lifes a bitch remember that, but like the song by aqualung, good time (are) gonna come, it'l be ok! im here for you no matter what, you need someone call me! (i will hav my phone on me all the time, except for when im at work, where i have no pockets...-_-)
    i love you...please never forget that

    ReplyDelete